Benefits of shampooing with Zincoseb Shampoo: Cleanses the skin and coat / Enables direct application of ingredients to the skin / Helps to maintain good skin and coat condition / May help to limit the recurrence of some skin conditions.
- Colloidal sulphur helps to degrease and regulate skin secretions, to maintain skin health and cleanliness.
- Zinc gluconate cleanses, regulates and purifies the skin.
- Salicylic acid has keratolytic properties and selectively breaks down keratin protein chains present in the outer skin layer. It also helps to open up clogged skin pores.
- Chlorhexidine digluconate has a cleansing antibacterial action.
- Ethoxylated Lanolin is a soothing emollient, which moisturises and conditions the skin and coat.
- Coconut Diethanolamide is a foaming and emulsifying agent, rich in omega3 and omega6 fatty acids.
- For dry flaking skin.
- To help degrease an oily skin and coat.
- Where cleansing of the skin is required as part of the management of bacterial skin infections.
Benefits of Zincoseb Shampoo
- Has an antibacterial action.
- Rebalances: counters both oiliness and dryness.
- Cleans and moisturises the skin and coat.
- Helps skin to regenerate.
- Mildly scented – helps to eliminate bad odours.
How to Use
- Wet the coat with lukewarm water and apply the shampoo.
- Massage all over the body and leave for 5-6 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and dry well.
- Repeat once or twice a week for at least 3-4 weeks, as required.