Otoprof In-Clinic Foaming Ear Wash
Deep Cleansing Ear Wax Softening Wash for Dogs. In-clinic ear wash without trauma.
- Dioctylsodium sulfosuccinate is a powerful wax softener, which quickly allows the wax to be removed.
- Carbamide peroxide is a foaming agent which brings the wax to the surface, allowing it to be removed without discomfort to the dog.
- For use in dogs.
- Use to clean the ear canal when excessive ear wax is present or impacted.
- Excellent for initial cleaning of the outer ear and external auditory canal.
- OtoProf® can be used instead of invasive methods.
- Ensure the tympanic membrane is intact.
- After using OtoProf® use Clorexyderm® Oto to maintain ear cleanliness.
How to use
- Sedate the dog if necessary.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Introduce OtoProf® into the ear and massage the base of the ear gently to activate the foaming action.
- Make sure the product does not run out of the ear before it has time to work. If necessary use some cotton wool to plug the ear during this time.
- Remove the debris which the foaming action of OtoProf® dislodges.
- Rinse the ear thoroughly several times with saline or lukewarm water.
- Dry the whole ear and external auditory canal carefully.
- Due to the deep cleansing action of OtoProf®, wait for several minutes before applying any ear drops.
Due to the deep cleansing action of OtoProf®, the product may cause slight, temporary inflammation of the ear canal in sensitive dogs.