Otoact® is part of the Vetruus ear cleaning range and is a gentle ear cleaner for dogs and cats in cases where there is a high production of cerumen. Otoact® gently and effectively dissolves excess wax and allows the owner to maintain good ear hygiene at home.
- Squalene has very high ceruminolytic properties and is not ototoxic.
- Salicylic acid acts by selectively breaking the keratinous protein chains present in the outer skin layers. It is well tolerated by the underlying cells and assists where there is hyper-reactivity of the skin.
- Camomile is soothing and has a softening effect.
- Tannic Acid helps to relieve discomfort.
The unique formula of Otoact® gently dissolves excess cerumen.
In the case of heavy overproduction of cerumen in dogs, use Otoprof® as an in-clinic deep cleansing flush and then dispense Otoact® for the owner to use at home to keep the ear canal free from wax.
How to Use
- Shake well before using.
- Instill Otoact® into the ear canal and massage for a few seconds.
- Wipe off the excess with a piece of gauze or cotton wool wrapped around a finger.
- Repeat 1 - 2 times per week.