Skin and Coat Cleansing & Rehydrating Foam for Dogs, Cats and Small Pets Ermidrà® Foam is ideal for dogs, cats and small pets that need skin and coat cleaning and moisturising where water is either not available or not appropriate.
Ermidrà® oat milk foam works quickly, and effectively washes and refreshes the skin and coat without the need for water. It also soothes itchy skin and works rapidly and efficiently to leave hair silky and shiny.
- Oat Milk, which is rich in Vitamins B1, B2 and B6.
- Chlorhexidine Digluconate.
- Isotridecanol Ethoxylate.
- Propylene Glycol.
- Deionised Water.
Ermidrà® Foam avoids heat stress caused by bathing, and is therefore particularly suitable:
- for skin cleansing for puppies and kittens and other small pets.
- after medical or surgical interventions where bathing is not possible, or where the animal is convalescing.
- to keep animals clean between baths and eliminate bad odours.
- during cold periods where owners either don’t want to bath their pets indoors or feel it is too cold to bath them outdoors.
- Shake the container and distribute the cleansing foam evenly over the animal’s coat.
- Rub against the direction of hair growth as required and allow the product to penetrate down to the skin.
- Leave the product to work for a few minutes and then comb through.
- No need to rinse.